Introduction to the Mission Builder

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute

Last week or so a few guys mentioned that they would be interested in an introduction to the Mission Builder so that they could look at mission files and perhaps make some adjustments etc.

I am happy to run a few sessions where I will take you through the basics.

What I need to do now is find out who is interested and what would be a suitable time for all parties.

If you are interested in finding out what goes on under the bonnet ("hood" for our colonial friends, and not 18th century ladies head wear) please post below and what sort of time slot.

As a bench mark, if I said 16:00 on a Saturday, what time would that be for you?

I could do a non GBS night during the week, lets say 20:00 how would that work for you?

Week nights:thumbsu: I'm in Colin,

as weekends are going to be harder and harder to get free, especially when the sunny weather starts. 

and/or

16:00 Saturday your time is also possible for it would be 8:00am here Vancouver British Columbia.:sleepy1:

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

@Toad ok I will have a look. It actually might be easier if I do that and then circulate the recording and then take questions, that way people can do it when it suits them, its an option.

Also happy to do "live" sessions.

The UK clocks go forward this weekend by the way.

• Like 1