Our GBS Server: Two Missions/Maps running 24/7

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 5:38 AM, Patricks said:

These servers still up? You guys get around, came across this when looking at the Wing Walkers site.. 

Wing Walkers TS3 Listing.jpg

Hmm, late to the party, again.  To clear up any confusion, the Dogz channel on our TS server was setup quite some time ago for those Dogz who were joining us on our Tuesday evening flights.  I have left it place in case there is an opportunity for any Dogz wishing to join us for our Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday forays.

I know the time zone thing is a major challenge for the folks across the pond, however there is a standing offer for any Dogz looking for company on the days where you have no squad events to join us.  Tuesdays and Thursdays we fly GB and Sundays are set aside for FC all of which take place on our 2 public servers.

17 hours ago, WWCraven said:

Salute Patricks, good to see you again. Unfortunately yes, for you it's a 9 hour difference. 

Thank you, but isn't this a UK (UTC +1) based server? And yes, i'm on the correct side of the Atlantic.. :P

On 7/29/2022 at 4:48 AM, Patricks said:

Thank you, but isn't this a UK (UTC +1) based server? And yes, i'm on the correct side of the Atlantic.. :P

FFS, I read your message wrong, assumed your were talking about the WW server.  I'll just slink out of the room now.

4 hours ago, WWCraven said:

FFS, I read your message wrong, assumed your were talking about the WW server.  I'll just slink out of the room now.

Thought I already replied from my phone... anyway, no prob @WWCraven! I was actually on the WingWalkers WWI server yesterday, like it a lot for practice, especially in new planes. Flew a Handley-P for the 1st time, almost made it to the target before 4 nasty AI blokes tore me to shreds.. :salute:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...