M4A2 "Sherman"

• 1. DDz Quorum

I am currently building a Sherman mission for the Allied forces in Europe.

The below are the only suitable skins I have so far so if you are thinking of joining our Saturday evening (UK time 19:30/20:00) sessions you may want to download them.

They are not my skins I found them over in the IL2 forums.

Salute

PS - Sid is also currently building some generic numbered American skins should we need them for a squad event.

C Squadron 23rd Hussars 11th Armoured Div v8.dds M4A2_13-18 Hussars HQ.dds M4A2_24th Lancers A Squadron.dds M4A2_27th Armoured Regimental B Squadron CANADA.dds M4A2_USMC_3rdTB_Ateball.dds

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

A set of 20 Sherman skins for use in Dogz events. There are 4 zip files, one has the 20 skins in for placing directly into the "_M4A2" skins folder, another has the 20 skins as a JSGME ready folder that goes into your 'Mods' folder and there are 2 that have the skins split into 2 packs as some encountered issues downloading a pack of 20. Select which one, or ones, you want. The JSGME one allows you to remove the skins easily after the event.

Produced by Sid using the game M4A2 template.

• Thanks 4

• Sid changed the title to M4A2 "Sherman"
  • 1. DDz Quorum
19 hours ago, Sid said:

A set of 20 Sherman skins for use in Dogz events. There are 4 zip files, one has the 20 skins in for placing directly into the "_M4A2" skins folder, another has the 20 skins as a JSGME ready folder that goes into your 'Mods' folder and there are 2 that have the skins split into 2 packs as some encountered issues downloading a pack of 20. Select which one, or ones, you want. The JSGME one allows you to remove the skins easily after the event.

Produced by Sid using the game M4A2 template.

The 20 numbered skins have been added to CheckSkins.

• Like 1