Dogz icon mod

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

Up until recently I have used two separate mods for icons:

1. ICON_D_D_NL_SM_T    As a default, this mod gives me a small red triangle/square over air/ground objects, removes arrows pointing to other aircraft and removes range and name information. 

2. Icon_Map_Other_Planes_Off_3010C_2-15     As a default, this mod clears all aircraft icons off the pilot/driver's large map and minimap leaving pilot aircraft icon only.

I have now combined these two mods into one mod and have named it 'Dogz Icon Mod v1.00' (bit presumptious of me, sorry) and it is the one I use but it is optional as I know others have their favourites. 

I have also converted the above mod for use in tank battles only and called it 'Dogz Icon Mod - Tank battles v2.00' . It is meant for tank battles such as Friar's recent scenario and has what the previous mod has EXCEPT there are NO ground icons and NO tank icons on the maps.

They are available from the Vault here 

Please note that there are 2 separate mods in the zip file and only one should be activated at any one time. 

Please note that they should be considered a work in progress.

A Git production based on the icon mods made by 'Ptk'.

• Thanks 2