Skin requests

Sid

nice idea, I had thought of this but it was low on my priority list, well more corporate sponsored liveries than racing.
The P51 is probably going to be a tricky one for this, as the template is a bit of a nightmare to line complex shapes up.

got any photos of the sort of thing you have in mind?

• 4 months later...

Hello Sid - We did speak about this some time back but I thought that I would drop it into conversation again (drop a bollock lol!) I wanted to have a skin with a decent pair of nads (The Dogz bollocks so to speak). I couldn't find an image of a good pair of K9 clusters so I thought that using something like the comedic cartoon nuts in this image (not the whole image) might suffice. Just something to hang off the back of my tank really.

Possible do you think?

FUNNY OLD BALD MAN MASK LATEX BALLS SCROTUM CHIN STAG PARTY DICK NOSE  ACCESSORY | eBay

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, Parts said:

Hello Sid - We did speak about this some time back but I thought that I would drop it into conversation again (drop a bollock lol!) I wanted to have a skin with a decent pair of nads (The Dogz bollocks so to speak). I couldn't find an image of a good pair of K9 clusters so I thought that using something like the comedic cartoon nuts in this image (not the whole image) might suffice. Just something to hang off the back of my tank really.

Possible do you think?

FUNNY OLD BALD MAN MASK LATEX BALLS SCROTUM CHIN STAG PARTY DICK NOSE  ACCESSORY | eBay

😄 Very unique mate.....

What tank, what colour, any other markings? PM me with all the details....🙂

• 8 months later...

Hi guys,

Wondering if somebody can do me a typhoon skin for the campaign.

nose cone to have the marine flag colours on it blue yellow green red blue with the right sizes… 

then the nose art on, if anyone can change the wording out and put “slave to no man”  instead of commando dagger in that would be amazing. 

anything else you may feel would look good please fill your boots.

cheers 

royal 

E84C75DE-C8BE-493A-A46A-DE6D49C6699B.jpeg

9ACE416D-7F50-45B7-BAD0-3F89DCF6CE9A.jpeg

• 1. DDz Quorum
12 minutes ago, RoyalFosse said:

Hi guys,

Wondering if somebody can do me a typhoon skin for the campaign.

nose cone to have the marine flag colours on it blue yellow green red blue with the right sizes… 

then the nose art on, if anyone can change the wording out and put “slave to no man”  instead of commando dagger in that would be amazing. 

anything else you may feel would look good please fill your boots.

cheers 

royal 

E84C75DE-C8BE-493A-A46A-DE6D49C6699B.jpeg

9ACE416D-7F50-45B7-BAD0-3F89DCF6CE9A.jpeg

Sid is your man for this job 👍🏻

• Like 1