win7 ftw

delta7

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have to tell you this story Delta...

On one of the cruises I shared with my late wife Janie we were cruising around the UK....there were 3 thousand US and Canadian passengers and a few hundred UK...not that that mattered.

One morning we went for breakfast and, as was the practice, we ended up on a random table seating 8 with 6 Scots. All couples so the conversation was easy. The subject of porridge came up and obviously I got scowled at because I like mine with milk, honey....anything to give it some flavour apart from water and salt. Not to say I haven't tried it with water and salt but I have no need of repentance and don't need to torture myself by eating it as such.

When the waitress came and took the breakfast order Janie and I had milk and honey.....and so did one other Scots couple...!! The looks they got from the other 2 couples were memorable...I think they were thrown overboard on the leg between Glasgow and Belfast.....  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/25/2020 at 4:51 AM, Crash said:

Choice?

Ditto, and older hardware if your dual booting with XP or something, which I do on another none gamer, but I have one game on it that a FPS that will not run with anything newer to the physics engine for the game.