DCS Screenshot and Video thread

fruitbat

• 2. Administrators
10 minutes ago, rox said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that that ground moving target mode for the ground radar would get divided by zero if that traffic was actually modelled for real :D

I have a sneaky suspicion its going to be nerfed somewhat as it gets more work, because its rather good at finding any moving vehicle out to 40 miles at the moment!!!!

Good fun though!

• 2. Administrators
9 minutes ago, Crash said:

Did it pass?

I was testing uploading a 4k screenie, as until I asked Rog to work some magic a couple of days ago, you couldn't, it would resize to a lower res.

As to the landing, you better ask Tom.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2. Administrators

Some Harrier fun,

Hunting tanks with the Tpod and using IR guided Mavericks,

Using Laser guided rockets (APKWPS's) and self lasing,

And genuinely my first attempt at a Carrier landing in it, although had plonked in down on a few large concrete aprons prior to this. Bit of a bump, but happy enough!

All in all good fun :salute:

• Like 3

Today marks ten years since the Syrian conflict "officially" started, even though the actual civil war is considered to have started in late 2011.

Here's hoping that this wonderful country with a stunning history and lovely people finds peace and normality some day, and that all the extremists, terrorists, dictators, and psychopaths in suits from all the opposing countries stoking the conflict to their own ends find a way out of real life and into DCS World with us, and that they don't forget to share their geographic coordinates.

Here's an Aleppo skyline without the Umayyad Mosque's minaret (because it doesn't exist anymore), and a Palmyra without the Temple of Bel (because it doesn't exist anymore).

Screen_210315_210912.png

Screen_210315_211823.png

• Sad 1

Sterilizing a dozen acres of land with the Su-27. Who needs self-targeting Harry Potter CBU-97s when you can just target everything. Also shallow dive strafing ffs! Not like I shouldn't have learned a lesson in the P-38 campaign, twice.

Not sure if that tyre burst had to do with deploying the airbrake while still fast on the runway.

• 4 weeks later...