Tank Fest (Dogfight Scenario) Intelligence Report and Leaders?

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute

With the event starting to get near (its set for Sunday 22nd November, you are signed up, aren't you?) I thought I should publish a map of where things are plus a street map as in the game when you zoom in you can not see the streets.

The grids should align if you want to print it off to have a map.

PLEASE do not be tempted to send your tank over to the opposing tank spawn point. They are protected with VERY aggressive and potent ground defenses (and non-destructible). Your fight is in the town not camped over at the enemy spawn point. Also please do not ask me how close can you get to the spawn point, again your mission is to capture the flag and with only 1 crossing point your side is going to need you in the thick of the action.

Leaders

Is there anyone from the Allied or Axis teams that wants to step forward to act as a contact point during the event and/or to co-ordinate things for their side?

Town Map Southern Section2.JPG

Please find attached Town Map Northern Section.JPG Town Map Southern Section1.JPG

• Like 1

Oh boy , this brings back memories from SEOW planning...I'll think a bit if i could be of help...that doesn't mean anyone else can take the seat...Great and strenous involvement you're doing, Friar !!