Flying Legends 2021

BluBear

• 1. DDz Quorum

Met up at the airfield, myself, Sidly, Nick, Thomas and Christoff were present. A monumental exchange of world changing esoteric philosophical ideas took place at the art deco airfield cafe and bar partially enabled by fine foods and drink.

Then we toured the small but interesting museum. Stayed well into the evening to watch a singular two seater Spitfire start, taxi and take off into the sunset at the now deserted airfield. It was emotional.

Back to the hotel, then on to a nearby Indian variant. Smashing food , smashing conversation, smashing evening. Few drinks later at the hotel bar then up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire. Not much sleep, (bloody noisy town centre),followed by breakfast and a pleasant drive home. Would not stay at that hotel again by choice tbh. Really great to meet up face to face after all this time though, very glad I went. Had forgotten how facially challenged the DDz are ! 😉😳

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 1. DDz Quorum
2 hours ago, Painless said:

Had forgotten how facially challenged the DDz are ! 😉😳

You resemble that remark...!!!

Yup, very good summary, however it doesn't convey the pleasure of meeting up and spending many hours chatting about those there, those not there, past experiences..........all in all very satisfying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

20210710_144851.jpg

Reviewing this picture, compared to what I saw 5 years ago:

Jabo - Looks like you got bigger. Or is it due to you being closest to the Samsung camera's wide angle lens? 1200 pts to you for the shirt!

Sid - You appear so much younger, looks like you've lost a fair bit of weight, or is that the wide angle lens again - being further away?

Painless - You! Yeah. Well, sigh, Hi Painless! image.png

Fenrir - You've lost some of your black beardedness! (But nothing of the awesomeness though!)

As for the scenery: 23 and 22 ...

Do the math: double the 23, add the 22, +1 for Sweper missing => 69 !! 

Tips for the photographer: Please a bit more aware of the surroundings and background, some people may get offended finding themselves open on the Internet like this - I mean - really  ... !

image.png

image.png

image.png

Just my opinion, for sure!

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1. DDz Quorum

Beauty is in the behind of the eye holder remember Arjen !

Sid does look younger I agree…. As he should do having spent month upon month of solitary lock down, moisturising .

Nick looks much slimmer in his vertical striped spring frock and heels for sure.

Thomas simply oozes class and “come hither” pheromones which can be tricky when you are trying to stay mad at him.

Christoff now has an athletic build with someone else’s legs fitted.

As for me, well us simian types tend to line quite a lot as we age because of all the time we spend basking in the tree canopy, unavoidable really.

Hope that clarifies the [group?] WHOOP appearance 😉🥴

• Haha 2