Flying Legends 2021

BluBear

• 2. Administrators
1 minute ago, BluBear said:

YES! There is a small museum on site I believe?

I believe this is the case

I was considering joining FOSA to get the lowdown - it's only £5 for the year and you get a badge!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I go to events like these I aim to arrive around 9am, even though flying starts at around midday.
just beats the worst of the traffic. I tend to grab a burger a nd a coffee on site for brekkie.

I'd love to come guys, but I tink I will have to wait till new year to make the final decision, as I have a few hurdles to clear first.
Worst case for me I can stay with my Aunt in Biggleswade. but it is a bit of a journey from there.

At least she has a Hot tub. lol

Although her Step son is a total bellend. so its decisions decisions.

• Haha 2

• 2. Administrators

We've had several Dogz in attendance at every Legends since 2007, so  hopefully we'll do the same again next year. We've not been getting to Duxford that early as the access is reasonably straight-forward but this may need to change a bit at Sywell where country lanes seem to be the order of the day. Breakfast and coffee are always on the roster!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, if traffic queues may be a problem I will bring the Beast....I could always stick someone on the back, the tail fairing does come off....I have no issue with riding down the offside of queues

Ride by #2.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum
11 hours ago, Sid said:

Well, if traffic queues may be a problem I will bring the Beast....I could always stick someone on the back, the tail fairing does come off....I have no issue with riding down the offside of queues

Ride by #2.jpg

The “fanny pad” is mine !

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 8:58 AM, BluBear said:

Some aircraft attendee news, could make for the rare sight of T-bolt old and new!

Can't remember the last time I saw an A-10.

It appears that the A-10 team have now removed Sywell from their schedule. Possible covid travel restrictions from the US or worse, the cancellation of Legends. We'll see. 

• 2. Administrators

I think travel restrictions are the main concern at present, but I suspect Bunter's speech tomorrow will give us some better ideas regarding the feasibility of Legends - looks like a lot of people will have been offered the jab by then at least. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets are now on sale gents!

Reckon I'll go ahead and book three days. Line up already looks good and tickets include parking and flight line walk as standard. 

https://www.flyinglegends.com/tickets

https://video.wixstatic.com/video/ea5f45_e05b21789c7d41c1ab1aefbd12145089/1080p/mp4/file.mp4