Kimo

Kimo*

Good morning DangerDogz, I am new to your forum and wanted to say hello. Back in the day i flew as an instructor in joint Ops Flight training school. My call sign was N049PT-kimo . Will I'm trying to get started again and am looking forward to flying with you all, if you will have me. Painless, it's good to see you sill around old friend, it's been a long time. I hope you all have been doing well. Well I am looking forward to gitting back in the cockpit again but man this game is a lot harder now. 😁 Thank you all.  

• Like 5

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Kimo, great to see you still have a pulse sir ! 😁 We would be glad to have you join our jolly band of brothers. Looking forward to speaking on TS.

There is plenty of help available here to get yourself set up and familiar with the newer flight sims GBS and/or DCS. We also have a few of the guys flying IL2 1946 on occasion. Check out the calendar for flying times.

• 1. DDz Quorum
2 hours ago, Perfesser said:

Does that mean he's already a git in the cockpit? No advanced training required?

There are many gits here but there is only one true git....oooh, isn't that a John Wayne film?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1