NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

BG the Braveheart !!

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps, Well what a surprise last night's flying was....

First of all ColdGambler turned up for half an hour or so. Was the first time a few of us had met him, and what a nice chap he was.

Then BG shows up fresh from the surgeons knife saying he'd been clearing snow that morning with one hand !!

Must be his Scottish heritage, tough old bird or what !!! LOL ~S~ Sir .

A bloody good laugh was had by all , the banta was excellent ;)

~S~ Painless

Then BG shows up fresh from the surgeons knife saying he'd been clearing snow that morning with one hand !!

Tough bird, my ass! The Scottish part is he can't bear to hire someone else to do it!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Shame I missed CG.

And then whilst waiting for the invincibles to end their co-op, after I had so characteristically augured early, I thought I'd do a spot of web browsing.

Ooops. IL2 crashed, 'never mind' I said to myself 'I'll restart the PC and be back with them in no time'.

How wrong, bloody PC wouldn't shut down so thoroughly were it's knickers twisted, when I finally resorted to the reset button I deemed it appropriate to run a check disk..doh! Took bloody ages, but it did correct three errors.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow (Saturday) night and then Sunday...:)

Tough bird, my ass! The Scottish part is he can't bear to hire someone else to do it!

you guys seem to forget that alcohol numbs the senses.........

~S~ Chaps, Well what a surprise last night's flying was....

First of all ColdGambler turned up for half an hour or so. Was the first time a few of us had met him, and what a nice chap he was.

A bloody good laugh was had by all , the banta was excellent ;)

~S~ Painless

OK, first of all, it creeps me out that you know BG was "clearing snow with one hand".