Which git am I over now?

• 1. DDz Quorum

lol... layout is all very recognizable.

I did not recognize the airport (Teuge) at first sight, but it's been ages since I've been there on the runway.

Once the river came into view, next the highway, and the built up area ... my place of work was even there.

Buildings are... there, but their shape's ... off. Specifically those old ones, old mighty beautiful churches! Not there.. too bad...

And what's up with that bridge? lol.

The atmosphere is very good, the greenish stuff on the ground, the sky with cloud cover... that's looks great and very true to life...

Thanks for flying/recording/showing that Arthur!

I now know it's a good thing I did not get it  :) When it's in this shape/stage, it's not for me...  I'd constantly be comparing and analyzing... and thinkin'  'missing' 'wrong'... etc...

Yeah the ai decides to draw some weird stuff. I think their library and their algorithm might be a bit limited when it comes to ‘older’ buildings of non-North American origin. Churches in particular suffer from this. However, gain a little altitude (1000m) and it all starts to look astonishing.😍

• 1. DDz Quorum
7 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

I haven’t fiddled with any of the settings yet. It’s running on the settings the game chose. It decided I was High but not Ultra 

It decided I was Ultra but I run on High because it gives me an average 40 fps as opposed to 30 over London

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

Okay, git #3:P.   He does not actually live here but lives close to here.....

Pretty amazing, you can clearly see HMS Victory, and the Mary Rose museum too. 😲

2 hours ago, Painless said:

Shame you had no bombs Arthur ! 🤣😂

Lol. In my experience the best way to visit Portsmouth is by submarine ‘cause you end up at Gosport next door and they don’t let you out ‘til you’re tied up to jetty so you miss most of the beautiful scenery 😆