Intro Post - Walker

Walker

Hello All!

I hope this is the right place to put this but I found your post on the BoX forums and thought I'd have a go. Been flying for a long period of time in various flight sims and spent many hours in all the IL-2s, almost to the point that I can't bring myself to look at my hour counts on Steam ;) 

I live on the West Coast in the U.S. but tend to be free for other timezones now that I've got my Sundays off from work. I tend to focus on fighters and have flown German for the most part but am willing to fly whatever is required. Thanks for your time and hope to meet you guys if I'm able to fly with you all.

Walker

• Like 3

• 2. Administrators

Welcome aboard Walker! Glad to see you here. Our normal flying days are Sundays (GBS), Mondays (DCS), Tuesdays (GBS) and Thursdays (DCS) starting at 7:30 - 8pm BST but other members of the group, particularly in the US & Canada, also meet at other times more conducive to their timezones. I will PM you with our Teamspeak server details which is our standard method for comms when we're flying together.

We also use our own servers to host co-ops and dogfight maps, but we can sort that out when you first join us online. 

Looking forward to seeing you in the virtual skies!

5 hours ago, Friar said:

Top work Jabo - another lost soul to add to the group. Does he realise that once in he will never leave?

Too true, I have only been here a few weeks - the chains around my wrists and ankles are really starting to chafe now 😲

Welcome Walker, I shall look forward to sharing the newbie cell with you :)

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators
On 8/14/2020 at 5:35 PM, Reggie said:

Too true, I have only been here a few weeks - the chains around my wrists and ankles are really starting to chafe now 😲

Welcome Walker, I shall look forward to sharing the newbie cell with you :)

With apologies to the Eagles...

You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"