Error message when firing the guns

Everytime when firing the guns I get an error message like the pics below. I tried two different aircraft, M262A and the FW 190A8, with default ammo set up and default skin etc.

When I delete the pop-up messages, the aircraft keep flying straight forward with no stick or controls, keeps firing the guns until empty.

When out of ammo, the plane reacts normal again. If I push the gun button again, out of ammo, no error message.

I have restarted the game, even the computer, but no change to the better. It happens in both Qick mission and in coops.

errror1.jpg

error2.jpg

Hello mate, I had the same issue a while back and it was one of the mods conflicting with the latest update.
It was either Grass or Multicoloured tracers, I removed them both and it never happened again.

Hope you are well Sven, it's been a while! S!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BluBear said:

Hello mate, I had the same issue a while back and it was one of the mods conflicting with the latest update.
It was either Grass or Multicoloured tracers, I removed them both and it never happened again.

Hope you are well Sven, it's been a while! S!

I was actually thinking the Multicoloured tracers is the culprit. Gonna remove the mod and see how it works Thats the only changes Ive done lately.

Cheers

• Like 1

Back in buisness - it worked deleteing the Multicoloured tracers, hurray.

The Earth is back on its rotating plane again. Just dont get in front, or even near me FT and it will be ok :salute:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2