Cheat sheet

I would like to add what I discussed today about the cheat sheat in the cockpit. Instead of the photo.
The cheat sheet is displayed only on Allied aircraft, not on axis aircraft.

I have, as shown in the photo below, the folder PNCP Option 1. I can not find anywhere where I select all aircraft. Inside the folder above, there are two folders; data and documentation. The data contains a new folder called graphics. And there's another folder called Planes. All planes in that folder are allies. I can not find where to change to: all aircraft.

I do not find the mod anywhere on the forum.

mods1.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

This is the one that has all the aircraft Swep however it shows British and US as imperial, not metric. I haven't looked for a way to get the mod folder you have and this one working together so can't say how you can get all the aircraft metric.....

Make sure that the one you unzip that is going into your Mods folder is named 'PNCP Base Version - Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos' and that when you open it you see 2 folders, 'data' and 'documentation'. This will make sure you don't get a folder within a folder and the mod not working.

PNCP Base Version - Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos.zip

• 1. DDz Quorum

@Swep, sussed it.

To get all aircraft with the metric cheat sheet you put the folder I have sent in the post above in the Mods folder and keep the one you already have in the Mods folder. The important thing is the next move.....

Enable the new one I sent first and then enable the one you have. You get a message about overwriting, say ok. Your folder overwrites the imperial measurements on the cheat sheets of UK and US aircraft in the first folder and the folders look like the piccie below. Bingo.

PNCP.jpg