Welcome Llama_Thumper!

Jabo

;) Hi there! Just wanted to say hello! By way of introduction, am a married 41y father of two. Started off with Red Baron and most recently with Il2 Sturmovik (lots of great memories!) - that came to an end a few years ago and now  have joined back for Il2 BoX. I'm flying VR (Oculus Rift) so am just trying to find the right set up for myself and look forward to flying with you. In the longer term, if time allows, I would love to get into DCS.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Llama.

You will find us a very friendly bunch. I am the squad Chaplin (of non-denomination). If there is anything you would like to discuss with me, in private will stay that way, unless you are on my six about to shoot me down in which case I may well blurt it out. 

There are a few of us that have seen the light and fly in VR, I also use the Oculus RIft, others Rift S and HP, others remain looking at a flat world. 

• 1. DDz Quorum

Greetings soon to be DD_Llama or DD_Thumper ( no time for more than two syllables on TS) 😉 Nice formation pic with the P47 btw. We need good formation flyers to keep our OCD members from a having a meltdown but on occasions when they are not watching we fly the “DDzCF” formation (just ask). 
Looking forward to having you fly with us sir.

• Haha 1