Help Me Dogz....

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

No thankyou FT I need putting off..., I am not sure I will have the time but the thought of a low level Mach speed pass through the mountains is growing on me....

• 1. DDz Quorum

If it's the only reason you get into DCS, well IMHO it's the best reason to get into DCS.

Great Air to Air jet. Fast AND maneuverable but takes some finesse to fly well,  this is aided by some the best feedback of what the airframe is doing aerodynamically in DCS. Fantastic ground-pounder with dumb bombs, LGBs and some BIG rockets, plus a Targetting Pod. Then you get the option to try carrier ops too!

The opportunity to fly with a breather back-seater should not be missed (as long as they know what they're doing!) and really adds to the experience.

At turns easy and challenging, but thoroughly rewarding.

Happy to give you all the training you need if you're interested Col....

• 1. DDz Quorum

I was hoping to be dissuaded........image.png

But the more videos I see the more I am thinking about it, it is just when will I get the time. Thursdays would be k at the moment but when I have to go back to work proper who knows, although they are talking about doing more remote work so perhaps less travelling..........

• 2. Administrators
On 5/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, DD_Fenrir said:

If it's the only reason you get into DCS, well IMHO it's the best reason to get into DCS.

Weelllll, that and the F16....

I'm not helping am I????