PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign

Guys, sorry, I am unable to make it due to work again 😭

I will be a big boss somewhere else from 29th November - so am hoping I will be able to dictate when I work late and not have to follow anybody else's needs from then - fingers crossed 🤞

3 minutes ago, wingflyr said:

Will try my bestist to attend may just get under the wire due to daylight savings and my physio appointment again.

Never mind, I just saw that you lads had the time change on the 31st Oct, I should be OK. See you then.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bloody shame we had slow mo vision (again). On the public server I lost sight of my flight leader (Tom) as soon as we dived on target, too used to icons I guess. Consequently got taken out by AAA trying to attack as a single. Noob mistake ! Did many of us make it back to base ?

Hi Gents, if we cannot get the campaign running then going up as a squadron on a MP server might be worth a go? We could still mission brief and keep tally of scores, but would need to discuss on how we could make it work.  Main thing I have found with DDs is its about having some fun flying together, with the campaigns being as serious as we get. Have had a look at some of the servers an in most cases there can be a really tough environment, but the one below looks like it might be worth a go? It has Icons, technical tips and minimaps so would be very simliar to our current coop? https://clashofeagles.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/opmaak-maps-all-fields-v8-13july2021.pdf

https://clashofeagles.net/ 

?image.thumb.png.d7977dc90ec9c929aed4ab640deff12a.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Hi Gents, if we cannot get the campaign running then going up as a squadron on a MP server might be worth a go? We could still mission brief and keep tally of scores, but would need to discuss on how we could make it work.  Main thing I have found with DDs is its about having some fun flying together, with the campaigns being as serious as we get. Have had a look at some of the servers an in most cases there can be a really tough environment, but the one below looks like it might be worth a go? It has Icons, technical tips and minimaps so would be very simliar to our current coop? https://clashofeagles.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/opmaak-maps-all-fields-v8-13july2021.pdf

https://clashofeagles.net/ 

Clash of Eagles (Relaxed Main) is a lot of fun with 4+ in a squad coordinating attacks and capturing bases, run by some really great guys.. Even 2 guys flying together carefully can do a lot of damage... 

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Clash of Eagles (Relaxed Main) is a lot of fun with 4+ in a squad coordinating attacks and capturing bases, run by some really great guys.. Even 2 guys flying together carefully can do a lot of damage... 

Thanks Icer, hopefully we can give it a go.

11 hours ago, Bob said:

Lets hope theres a fix for the campaign that can be done easily, not holding my breath but would really miss squadron flying together,

Yes this would be sad, it is a great time flying around with you guys in a semi-serious manner. 

So sorry you had the old age pensioner version again last campaign mission - that is truly one of the weirdest things I have ever heard of or seen happening in a game - especially a flight sim :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...