PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign

• 1. DDz Quorum
15 minutes ago, Painless said:

Problem ! I found myself bursting with ideas on the subject, did as I was told, now suffering from “altered gate syndrome”……… requesting advice on the next best step ?

(hoping it’s a very small step)

A vigorous pull through with a copy of the Radio Times would seem in order Mick.

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
5 hours ago, Painless said:

Thanks Tom, where would I be without you 😘

Perhaps quite a bit more comfortable..... 😬

I'm afraid I won't be there tomorrow Fen 😕, evening out with Suzi 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Fen,

May not be able to make it for mission tomorrow, I have a Physio Therapy appoint for my sore neck @ my 11:00am your 7:00pm.

No idea how long it will take, but I will do my best to attend before the cutoff time. If I don't give them hell fellows!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well that was different chaps, bloody shame it didn’t take again.

Thanks to Tom for trying everything possible to sort these gremlins out for the greater good. Also to Arjen for his behind the scenes work on our servers.

Enjoyable mission with White flight accounting for themselves admirably. Superb wingman ship from Reg Veg 👍🏻
Nice job of leading BB, your relaxing tones helped calm the troops making them feel valued and loved 😉

Artie and myself are officially volunteering to fly Tiffies purely to help with any squadron pilot numbers cap in PWCG that might be causing our issues. I understand this is the next step you want to try Tom.

It was an absolute pleasure leading the 485th for all those months, thanks to EVERY pilot who contributed to our exceptional tally of kills ! 
🇬🇧🇺🇸🇨🇦

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I dont want to appear negative but even after a refresh we are having issues. I believe that the missions generated are fun and flyable , its just the accumulated scores that are lacking. I know Tom wanted to build a campaign and keep it realistic , with people trying to keep alive and develop their pilot but we have been running this for months and I dont think people are doing this anymore, due to too many deaths and reboots.So do we need to have a continuous campaign? 

Is it possible just to generate the missions individually and keep an offline scoreboard on the forums? Or is that more work;would it defeat the purpose and Im just wrong?

Im happy to turn up and fly the missions Im just sorry Tom has to put up with the frustrations caused and looking for an easy solution.

• Like 3

• 1. DDz Quorum
2 minutes ago, DD_Fenrir said:

Apologies everyone but I wrecked my back late this afternoon and am practically immobile; as such there’s no campaign attempt this evening. 

Oh dear - Why would one do that? And specifically that late in the afternoon! Everybody knows it's better to do that when waking up and getting out of bed early morning!

Get well soon!

• 2 weeks later...