PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign

Hello guys, sorry ive not updated or been around lately, not much has happened really, been to see a doctor, had an ultra sound scan on my feet and its been diagnosed as Morton's neuroma. At the end of the month im having a consultation with a surgeon to see where we go from there. hopefully be back flying sooner rather than later :(

• 1. DDz Quorum
5 hours ago, Gizm0 said:

Hello guys, sorry ive not updated or been around lately, not much has happened really, been to see a doctor, had an ultra sound scan on my feet and its been diagnosed as Morton's neuroma. At the end of the month im having a consultation with a surgeon to see where we go from there. hopefully be back flying sooner rather than later :(

Good luck Gizm0 👍🏻👍🏻

• Thanks 1

Hey chaps, sorry I have not been around for a bit, holidays - kids birthdays, work have all piled on. I am hoping to be back in the next few days. Where are we with the P38 Campaign? I havent seen any debriefs for a while but the calendar still says it is being run - with the next one scheduled tomorrow. :)

Has it been canned, or is it just being flown in secret now? A Westland Lysander campaign so to speak :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

I need to test whether the PWCG build is at fault or it's set-up on the dserver is somehow corrupt. We shall retry a P-38 mission hosted from my machine tomorrow, like before, but this time my head won't be in my ass so it should work*.

*Translation, the reason y'all couldn't connect last time is cos I had the wrong port open for mission transfer... d'oh!

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
12 hours ago, DD_Fenrir said:

I need to test whether the PWCG build is at fault or it's set-up on the dserver is somehow corrupt. We shall retry a P-38 mission hosted from my machine tomorrow, like before, but this time my head won't be in my ass so it should work*.

*Translation, the reason y'all couldn't connect last time is cos I had the wrong port open for mission transfer... d'oh!

I just don’t understand that Tom….. it’s not like you are busy or under pressure because of other demands on your time !? 😳😉

• Haha 1