PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign

• 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, DD_Fenrir said:

Fascinating insight chaps. Just a case of damn bad luck. It's amazing considering the sheer volume of sky that two entities, so relatively tiny in comparison to the vastness that surrounds them, can so catastrophically gravitate towards one another, particularly in light of the fact that that you were each chasing different bandits!

Yeah yeah, lotsa nice words, thanks for that, but I'll just call it out:

N O O B S !!

:shaunv2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/23/2020 at 2:56 AM, Painless said:

Is a “freaking meadow” an area of land dedicated to stress relief? 
If so, I want one 🤪

Come visit you can ride my lawn tractor for about 2 hours, then weed wack and trim another hour, or vice versa your choice on relaxation method you prefer.

Oh and I'll let you get on your hands and knee's for a an activity you've never done in that position, and weed the garden, LOL After that you can pick the vegetables and we can cook it up with some wild venison or fish after the days work, while drinking some locally brewed Ale.

Oh and no, you won't be allowed to take a cucumber to bed with you!!!!

• Haha 2

Sadly I will not be able to make it tonight chaps. 😞 I was hoping to be able to make it, but sadly not possible. Will hopefully be able to catch some of you later in the week. 

Best of luck 👍

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ok chaps, the AAR for the 8th October mission flown this evening was accepted by PWCG and we have progressed.

Alas, for the 402nd,  this means that both Lt. Chris Bloobair and 2nd Lt. Jasper Jacobsen are now PoWs, though Lt. Bloobair was able to claim a Bf 110 prior to the tragic collision that brought them both down.

Lt. Per Fesser returned safely to base after suffering a critical malfunction with his airplane just prior to crossing the front-line. Likewise 2nd Lt. Funflaque of the 485th.

Shame for the 485th that they had such a quiet mission, particularly when the 402nd seemed to have more than enough to keep them occupied. We will review the possibility of revising squadron orders to better synchronise the area of operations that this Groups units will operate over, thus trying to ensure that if one squadron is engaged on ground attack and the other on air cover that the air cover group is doing so over the ground attack squadron.

The next day of operations is the 10th October 1944. (Mission Event will be Tuesday the 4th August. Chris, Dennis, I need your new persona IDs as soon as possible.)

Scores as follows:

402nd ACR 08-10-44 a.PNG

402nd ACR 08-10-44 b.PNG

402nd ACR 08-10-44 c.PNG

402nd ACR 08-10-44 d.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whilst I was hoping that my collisions only occurred in the dream world, I am of course pleased that we may have ironed out the combat report gremlins and glad to see it all went through.

Well done 402nd for hitting some key targets and keeping things together on what was a fun and hair-raising little post-drop fur ball.

Chris Blooblair sends his apologies to Jasper Jacobsen for the un-sighted bell flop in the face, typically when the 'threats' had been dealt with. At least we survived, that's something! 

2nd Lt Casey Baker reporting for duty Sir!

Ah no worries Chris I look at it being 50 50. I as well should have had my SA in check.

It really happened in RL and It happens here too. I'm also glad it went through and that we both survived. I think as POWs,

tell the bastards nothing and start our plans for the great escape and disruptions.   :salute:

• Like 1