Looking for a Photoshop Guru

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute Guys,

Assetto Corsa Competizone now has the ability to make custom liveries. I do not have the skills and am looking for someone to manipulate some files for me to make a DangerDogz livery.

I would like to add some roundels and markings to the livery I posted the other day.

I can send you the required files (and a link to a video of what you would need to do), obviously you will not need the game.

Are there any takers that fancy taking on a design project?

Cheers

Friar 

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Jabo - do you fancy having a go at car livery design then?

If so perhaps we could hook up one evening on TS?

From the video it looks pretty straight forward, just needs someone who knows their way around layers etc.

You get a car template much like the ones in 46' and apply the colours / decals to the required body part.

Cheers

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Cheers Jabo, 

I tried it with Gimp last night as I read a post that it should work with that but could not get it to work, but then during the evening wondered if it might be because of where I have the files stored. I have set up a symbolic link set up with MKLINK /J and am wondering if I forgot to define all the folders required so it can not find my update. 

I will check it later today but will jump on TS around 8ish. Just turn up when you like.

Cheers

Friar