Dogsford 2020

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Further to a conversation with the erstwhile Squadron Leader Fenrir, I'm starting a thread for Dogsford.

Initial plan is to run two events on separate nights, one for GBS and one for DCS.

If you'd like to take part in either (or both!) please feel free to add your name below along with the aircraft you would like to display. No limitations on aircraft types or numbers and jets are definitely allowed.

If there's enough interest, then we'll do it. Dates and times pending.

If you want to help with the organisation, please do!

GBS Show

1. Fenrir - P-38J
2. FT - I-16
3. Arthur 
4. Painless -  P-38J
5. Blubear

DCS Show

1. Fenrir - F-14B
2. FT
3. Arthur 
4. Painless - Spitfire Mk IX
5. Blubear

• 2. Administrators

@FT - Added - Thank you for the offer of help - Much appreciated, will be in touch.

@Arthur - Added - No problem mate, there's much arranging to do before we can get to the point of discussing dates. I'd like to run this on the weekend Flying Legends would have been but this is probably not going to be possible now.

Yes I'd like to help with organisation if possible, just finding myself busier than ever at the moment in the current situation! I will fly at both 'shows' at least though. 

I'm putting me and Fen down for a duo aerobatic slot in DCS, aircraft TBA, probably ponies.

Also, those of us with the great patriotic Russian aerobatic tractor (Yak-52) should try some kind of Aerostar-style smoky aeros (Arthur?)

What's wrong with the Legends dates?

• 2. Administrators
11 hours ago, BluBear said:

What's wrong with the Legends dates?

Just timeframes Chris - would it be possible to put this all together before mid-July?