Known Good JSJME?

Title implies it, what are you guys running other than what I've got going on and why?

I'm still not getting the icon thing to work except in the map mode.

All the tags friend and foe are still displaying while in flight.

Mods.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Dave

These are the ones I use.

I haven't activated the polished canopies or 4k cockpit textures since the 4.006 update as I am liking the new canopy reflections and aren't fussed about cockpit mods yet.

Have you checked and made sure that your various folders inside your Mods folder, when opened, show the 'data' folder? The 'ICON_D_D_ etc' folder for example when first unzipped is a folder within a folder, you need to copy/take out the one you want. In GBS, the first folder you see in a usable Mod folder when opened should be 'data' although others eg. 'documentation' may be present. The incorrect file path is generally the most common issue as to why a newly installed Mod doesn't show up in game.

Cheerzen

JSGME selection.jpg

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Only got these three that work fine for me:

image.png

So, other a/c icons do not show up on the map, the background is silent when in briefing etc, and I have colored triangles instead of them screaming big labels and arrows all over the place.

How come each and every mod that's not enabled has as a leading - ?

Looks like that's a bit overdone, I mean if you are not using the enabler, you can disable mods by renaming the folder to having a leading - ... or, well, it's been a while ... lol

• 1. DDz Quorum
5 minutes ago, DD_Arthur said:

GUI background mute?  I haven't got that but I'm not aware of any background noises when reading the brief - apart from the sound of people coughing, farting, laughing, etc......

Them engine sounds, some explosions, some... all yuck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoolTrottel said:

Them engine sounds, some explosions, some... all yuck!

Ah, I see what you mean FT. 

I think I'm vaguely aware of something going on but it doesn't seem to effect me. 

Probably because there's less going on between my ears.......:whistle:

• Haha 1

Thanks SID, I got the ICON stuff sorted the other day and yes it was a folder in a folder thing. I extracted them and didn't notice it had done that.

I need to look into that SUN Size thing, and started Downloading the polished Canopys the other day, but he has them hosted individually, so it's taking me a spell too get it done.

FT the one's I marked off with the Minus sign were the one's  I tried, but left them there in case I changed my mind, or need them later.