Train set fun

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

00000.MTS  Marc decided to drag all of his train stuff out yesterday so that I could spend the next day fixing it and getting it to run without derails and power problems. The lounge is now domin8ted !

The vid clip should play ok with windows media player.

• Like 3

• 1. DDz Quorum

Painless, do you remember me saying my brother has a train set and that the locos have sound chips for 'realistic' sound?

This is his track, Abbotswood Junction , that he takes around the country with his son and displays. Hope you don't mind me showing it....

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just noticed you play....... operating the trains there in the background Tomsk. 
The curves in the track are so gradual compared to those we have to set up in our temporary lounge layout. Also in your vid and Sid’s vid the locos can move smoothly at really low speeds without a hint of jerkyness and with much longer trains in tow.

I have length and smoothness envy ! 😳

• 1. DDz Quorum
37 minutes ago, Painless said:

Just noticed you play....... operating the trains there in the background Tomsk. 
The curves in the track are so gradual compared to those we have to set up in our temporary lounge layout. Also in your vid and Sid’s vid the locos can move smoothly at really low speeds without a hint of jerkyness and with much longer trains in tow.

I have length and smoothness envy ! 😳

Play your video's at half speed! :)

• Haha 1

• 2. Administrators
18 hours ago, DD_Fenrir said:

This is the train se... I mean model railway, that I used to play wi... I mean operate regularly:

Looks suspiciously like the NEC there Tom. 

He, do you remember that layout we saw of the coastal line with the tide going in and out?