Do you remember, nearly 10 years ago - were you there?

FoolTrottel

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'll start the ball rolling...

Left to right on third photo as per in piccie:     Jedi (I think), JensenPark, Friar, Gec, Mrs. Jim, Sid, Oldtimer, Jim, Pooka, Mrs Pooka, FT's back, Zooly, Mrs Zooly, Arthur (I think)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ten years ago.....ah, the infamous trip to Normandy....in my 7 seat Isuzu Trooper. JP and the lovely french lady on the ferry....French Mirage fighters over Pointe du Hoc looking for JP.....walking around the museum at Caen trying to avoid JP ;) .....I'm sure there were others there

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Wow, if someone had said at that table... “ in ten years time we will all be under house arrest because of a virus” we would all have ordered more drinks and picked a fight with the Germans while we had the chance ! 🤣🤪

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Painless said:

Wow, if someone had said at that table... “ in ten years time we will all be under house arrest because of a virus” we would all have ordered more drinks and picked a fight with the Germans while we had the chance ! 🤣🤪

Thats strange. I seem to remember that evening finishing by drinking scotch with JP and a rather drunk German guy who suggested we should get together and fight the French!

When JP asked him "So what was it like......loosing twice....?" I knew it was time to crash out:P 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Painless said:

....... it was the sash window Sidney scandle ???

I'm not sure what that means?  Is it;

a) He opened the sash window in your room to let a bunch of free-loaders kip on the floor?

b) He opened the sash window in the night 'cause he couldn't find a sink to pee into?

c) He opened the sash window to kick a snoring FT out of it? 

:cowboy:

• 2. Administrators
On 5/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, Sid said:

I'll start the ball rolling...

Left to right on third photo as per in piccie:     Jedi (I think), JensenPark, Friar, Gec, Mrs. Jim, Sid, Oldtimer, Jim, Pooka, Mrs Pooka, FT's back, Zooly, Mrs Zooly, Arthur (I think)

Yep, Jedi and Arthur as you said.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
3 hours ago, Painless said:

I'll let Sidly regale you with that tale....... or maybe fruity...

I would really like you or Fruity to tell that one.....makes it interesting to see other persons' views on it.....so as to speak.... 😉

• 2. Administrators

I seem to recall Sid forgetting the key requirement to performing a moonie, is that you have to be wearing something to be able to drop it, to expose your arse.....

And that a group of innocent Germans were collateral damage to mooning JP🤣