DCS: "In This Together" - Sale - some 50% off

FoolTrottel

Just tried the F-16.  Must say, I agree with Jabbers.  I am NOT impressed, and think that Heatblur completely dropped the ball on this one.  The release is simply not in even a usuable alpha state, never mind early access ready.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:04 PM, DD_Fenrir said:

Heatblur?

It's an ED release old boy... and it's come a long way in the months since October of last year.

Ah, yes.  Well.  That explains much.  I would definitely expect better of Heatblur.

• 4 weeks later...

Quite enjoying DCS's free for a month deal.  The F16 is sublime and everything you'd expect it to be.  

Except fast.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Throttle seems to go to it's full travel and 'burner lights up but.....:slap_head:

Meanwhile, at the other end of the speed-spectrum, this thing is just delightful.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

Meanwhile, at the other end of the speed-spectrum, this thing is just delightful.

Welcome to aerobatic tractor club! One of my favourite modules for a bimble, throw about and inverted tree dodging.

And the sounds are just fantastic, that is really what I think. By the way, which one's Pink? Oop, got carried away there, 'wishing I was there'. b'dum tisch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...