such fun to be back...

JensenPark

thanks guys...was fun.

twenty seconds, sheep, Painless' awkward advances, nonsensical violent threats...just like old times.

was great to see so many familiar names.   and familiar unintelligible accents.  

off for work tomorrow for a week , but should be able to join next Sunday.  will have bodenplate by then.   maybe consider airstarts for just the Sunday till i can get game better figured.

look forward.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great to hear you again too JP,  my third session,  I have the sense everything froze and I'm back to where I left off 4 or 5 years ago.

It was sad to here those two young laddies (BG) on your knee are now in there twenties, but thats  how life treats old folks.  Happy there doing well.  Looking forward to next Sunday.  Oh yes, maybe your could make a law again where the Montreal Canadiens get the first pick from french skaters.... please

• 2. Administrators

Great to here you back on comms JP. Is it you I need to speak to about my Canadian visa application, or do you have 'people' for that?

It's a good time to buy Bodenplatte too, as there's a sale on at the moment and it's reduced for the first time (25% off I think). Sale is on to the 9th March.

I think I may invest in Flying Circus as that's also reduced.

OH, my JP and Pooka!! at the same time? Surely this must be a sign of the apocalypse. I'll see if I can't drop by on Sunday and make it a real blast from the past. We might even melt down the entire bloody internet. 😋

• Haha 1