Hello strangers

JensenPark

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ten years old, how time flys.  Are the trout still biting, or has children put your rod in the closet.   I flew with the Dogz for the first time in about 5 years.  They all sound the same, but fly a lot better.  Come back soon, we'll take a side chanIMG_6547.jpgnel on TS and talk which fly is best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum
1 minute ago, Tonar said:

No I mean like 4 versions of BOS

They all go together.

It's all about the aircraft, online you can fly on any of the theaters/maps. Which version you own determines what a/c you can fly. Basically in the end it is one version ...  

So, try and get them all please, so we won't run into issues running Coops: I do not want to hear "I do not have any of these planes!"  :)

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey Tonar, if you could have the  Moscow, Stalingrad, Kuban and Bodenplatte modules you will be fine and dandy sir. Premium versions have extra stuff included well worth having. See Arthur’s post for discount prices.

wow guys...the new game's going to tax my puny little brain.

Delta - you shared your X52 settings.   Can i copy/paste the ddbox.pro file in the game itself to bind the keys?

there are of course like a 100% more than in the old il2 to tackle.  how best to make use of the excel file as well?

thanks guys...and bear with me please.

Hi mate the .pro file is put into the joystick saitek software profile folder might look like this

Windows 7. into C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Saitek SD6 Profiles folder. 

or do a search on C drive for pro and it should find folder.

you will need the Excell sheet to change some of the default game key presses  in the game controller section to match those on sheet as I altered some default to match my old il2 profile to make swooping between games easier.

EDIT just had a thought my changes must be saved in a game file, probably config.ini I will check when home on Sunday and post so you can just copy into your game and not have to do manual changes

hope this helps

when's flying times again?

(I can hear Jabo roll his eyes from across the pond cause he's only told me 20 times)

i have a bunch of spare time Saturday so going to try to get game going.  and it's -20 here so i'm avoiding going out

TrackIR and pedals are working.   finally got stick working for yaw/pitch/roll.    have to figure out the other 300 keys now.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:52 PM, JensenPark said:

cool...thanks Dave.

appreciate it.u

OK I have uploaded my input file here

paste this into your game folder at  il2Sturmovick BAttle of stalingrad/data folder and overwrite the input folder there and your game will match my x-52 profile