Gypsy

T_O_A_D

Thanks guys, I'm sure becoming a DD added a couple of years to his life.

I was just looking at old text and messenger Messages with him and it took me like 10 years to get him back into flying.

Once I did it took several months to get him online, it took him awhile to develop enough strength and drive to handle the pressures of sitting and manipulating his muscles and concentration to pull it off.

Being a working man, I could not be there for him as often as a group of like minded chaps could be.

Thus the reason I prodded him into the DD, it literally took weeks to get him convinced you guys didn't bite LOL

Here are some screen shots of us and Messenger, in the early days of Danger Dogz and getting the games going.

I sure do miss him, I'm not going to show all our conversations, but we'd message each other on and off through out the day, at times on a daily basis. and just like TS we talked about everything and anything, short that stuff Mick rambles on about all the time LOL.

Gypsy1.png

Gypsy2.png

Gypsy3.png

Gypsy4.png

Gypsy5.png

Gypsy6.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

I think you are right Todd, I would like to think joining us probably did add some time to his stretch on Earth this time around. Well done mate, you have earned some serious “good Karma” points there 👍🏻
So glad Bill decided to fly with us in the end, funny he was worried about offending us, the squad that prides itself on sharing insults with affection  🤫

• Like 1

I have only just found out the news of Bill's deaths this evening.l have flown with him for only a year and will miss the unmistakeable Texan drawl and dry humour.Redail always seemed different when Bill called it.

I Will miss you,Gypsy.

• Like 1

Yep him and I met years ago, flying for TUSA in those world team competitions.

A guy named GOZR had the idea, I helped set it up, and then pulled back when asked to lead TUSA and let it build into something with Pepper in charge of the team, it was great fun, but too little too late in the life of IL2 original.

They had just discovered the cheat, of seeing your position on the map, if your players moved around in the cockpits of multi-seat aircraft.

Once it was discovered that the Russians were looking at the log file on the fly.

We hosed them and purposely put aircraft out in the boonies to be fodder, and sure enough they'd show up, while our min flight moved in and destroyed the target.

It's not a flight that I did anything my PC choke that day. And for some reason this os the only link to any of it I can find atm.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/487900-Congrads-to-Team-USA!?highlight=tusa

After that and the proof, they quit playing, and the other teams found out about the cheat, and it just sorted of faded into obscurity.

I wish we'd of put it together a few years earlier, but the Net code and ISP were not quite ready for it at the time.

We help one of our mates make a movie that he had envisioned. I see its been uploaded in one piece, but the two originals give the credits.

There are two pilots lost to us since then. Monguse, and Gypsy. I was hoping Gypsy had a speaking part, but I can't hear him and he's not listed as a voice actor.

I only spoke once that I can recall, it's ironic because my voice is Allied, but I was flying all the Black nose scenes, and when you hear me I'm calling out the black nose for taking off. lol

• Like 1