Check Skins Development - Progress - Testers!

• 1. DDz Quorum
25 minutes ago, Jabo said:

Any chance of adding a toggle to disable download of Flying Circus skins? Or vice versa for that matter...

That's a bit tricky, as when implemented, it will stop working once any new a/c type is being added... ChkSkins has no clue of types of a/c, it only recognizes files of type .dds, in the Skins folder... It's trying to be smart, but it is in no way intelligent, artificial or not... I do not see the reason for this request either? Oh, you only want a limited set of skins for a/c types downloaded: I could add a list where you can select what types to handle - or rather unselect the ones you do not want - but it probably won't save/store your selection. (Unless I figure out how to properly store that info in the registry...)

• 2. Administrators
On 11/7/2019 at 7:07 PM, FoolTrottel said:

Oh, you only want a limited set of skins for a/c types downloaded

That's exactly the reason FT, I don't see myself buying Flying Circus Tank or whatever it's called so I don't really see the point of downloading the skins. I thought it might be problematic as there's nothing in the file/folder name to denote which is which so it's not really a major issue if it's not a simple solution (add to that the fact that I've already downloaded some 1,400 skins of all sorts using this utility of yours it's probably a moot point anyway).

Nice work though old boy, I'm far too lazy to go looking for skins for the planes so this is ideal.

• 1. DDz Quorum
10 minutes ago, Jabo said:

(...)

Nice work though old boy, I'm far too lazy to go looking for skins for the planes so this is ideal.

Apart from the convenience of having the same skins so we will able to see each other' in mission, I also enjoy this laziness  :) Both were basically the goal of this little project ... 

• Haha 2