Mondays...

DD_Fenrir

• 2. Administrators

Agreed Chris, and yeah, time to move on. The people who were limited to '46 have moved over to BoX for the most part and with numbers at an all time low (i.e. zero) there seems little point in having a dedicated night for it. I shall miss FTs long missions and the mix of theatres and planesets that '46 has in spades and I doubt that we will ever see a game like it again but time moves on...

• 1. DDz Quorum

I agree. Having been to Arnhem recently and read numerous books since I am missing the glider aspect....ah well. I might have to keep it just for that. Thank you 46 for years of entertainment.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, in that case Sid, for those willing to allow 46 to occupy disk space, we could host one-off events for nostalgias sake; I for one would happily join an occasional 'Greatest Hits of 46' night, especially if we get to fly something we don't have in these other games (Lanc, Swordfidh, Mossie etc...). You could lock one in once a month or quarter or whatever. Select a date and throw a big announcement on the forums. If it takes the place of GBS/DCS I'm sure people won't mind every once in a while.... And if some do turn up expecting either of those and are surprised, well they should read the bloody forum. Simples.

I meant to run Jericho again this year on it's 75th Anniversary but got so caught up in other stuff I clean forgot. 

• 1 month later...