Aircraft skins

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

A20B_4k_8thGBAP_2.ddsA20B_4k_8thGBAP_3.ddsA20B_4k_8thGBAP_4.ddsA20B_4k_8thGBAP_5.ddsA20B_4k_8thGBAP_6.ddsA20B_4k_8thGBAP_1.ddsA20B_646BS_8U_A.ddsA20B_646BS_8U_B.ddsA20B_646BS_8U_C.ddsA20B_646BS_8U_D.ddsA20B_646BS_8U_E.ddsA20B_646BS_8U_F.dds

Hello chaps. Back from a fantastic Duxford weekend and as always get inspired ....

I have attached 12 A20 skins, 6 x USSR and 6 x USAAF. I thought that it would be good if everyone had them or at least the A20 pilots because it means that we can look like a squadron when on coops or dogfight. How cool would it be to run a mission where a number of A20s are dressed as a unit...Even if the non A20 flyers downloaded them it would mean they would see us all smartly dressed....

Perhaps even, and I know this is the Dogz, when selecting your A20 in the coop, if you are in the number 1 position, you took number '1' or the 'A' skin etc....

Aw go on...you know you want to...

Cheerzen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum
7 minutes ago, T_O_A_D said:

I must be pretty daft, I've downloaded them and placed in their skin folders, but nothing shows in the game, but in the viewer they show.

On the skin selection screen, at the top you can click on 'official', and next select 'custom'... then they will show.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Beginning to get the hang of this skinning lark

Fictional Ju52 from the film Where Eagles Dare....almost done, looking to remove the top wing crosses and paint the front cowl flaps white. When I find them in the template...

And a historical MiG3. White 27 with a hand painted camouflage over the standard.

Enjoying it :)

Where Eagles Dare.jpg

MiG3 hand painted.jpg

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

"Broadsword calling Danny Boy.......over"

Ju52 skin attached (CN4V) if you'd like it or just watch the vid and smile.....this film was great as a kid and still is now :salute:

Mig3 from previous post attached too (27 hand painted camo).

There are a lot of templates available now for the aircraft, people have does a fantastic job getting them together so chaps like me can play around to our hearts content.

Cheerzen

Sid 

CN4V.dds 27 hand painted camo.dds

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...