4. Il-2:1946

1. Thursday

2. Sunday

3. Monday

4. Tuesday

5. Wednesday

6. Friday

7. Saturday

Brilliant .. thanks for the democratic process ... signed ... Nigel ... 

sorry Sheriff.

I don't have broadband, so Meh ?

But do as you like, and when I do I'll adjust accordingly.

Selfishly I'd like 46 on Sundays, because its second nature and when I do get around it's easy to fall in.

I certainly miss the camaraderie.

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

So, looking at the member map, activity in forums, communication and those who I know to have flown with us at least once in the last year, I came up with 35 no. members. There maybe some others.

Of that, 25 have thus far voted, making 71.43%.

I was going to allow till midnight Sunday 26th May 2019 and then publish the results.

• Thanks 2

• 2. Administrators

So for what it's worth (and I appreciate I'm in the minority here)

1. CloD 1. '46 3. BoX 4. DCS

Any day but Friday, Saturday, Sunday difficult to commit to.

Oh, and I won't be investing in VR as I have enough trouble dealing with AR.

Cheers

J

• Thanks 1

I may well post in the debate, though for natural reasons I cannot fly as much as I wanted.
Got my third cortisone shot, (this year), in the knee this Monday so I'll try to get started again soon.
Since I have not yet started with BOX, have forgotten which version I have downloaded, I am pending with that sim so far.
I also have CLOD but have not changed to the latest version yet.
1946 works pretty spotless, even though I havn't been able to fly for a while.
Should I make a list, it may be something like this (with reservation for BOX), but I belive BOX is the future, even for me. As for times and schedules, I follow you lot.

In no any particular order:
1 BOX
2 1946/CLOD
3 CLOD/1946

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'm in the process of setting '46 up,  with FTs help I should be ready very soon.

When I left the Dogz, CLOD was new and I had that loaded and flew a few missions with you. .

I didn't enjoy it much, mostly because It wasn't as easy as '46.  Still have this available.

My selections would be...    IL-2 46

GBS

CLOD

Days ....  Sun..Tues..Thurs

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

I would love to see the likes of Pooka and Ovy fly with us again. With that in mind I am retracting my previous statement that we should no longer fly 46 in the name of reducing the total number of sims we cater for.

Fen’s idea about flying IL2 46 aircraft we simply cannot fly in any other sim because they are not included seems like a great one .

As long as folks turn up to fly 46 it makes sense. ? ( no pressure lol)

• Like 3

I also think this is a good idea, flying il2 in planesets/campaigns  that differ from BoX. So that might include, mediteranian  campaigns, pacific campaigns, norway campaign, baltic campaigns, civil war/early war campaigns.

Lots of interesting aircraft , my personal fav is mediteranian and would get us away from focusing on bastoign missions and freshen il2 46 up. Of course this would need support from hosts.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, Painless said:

I would love to see the likes of Pooka and Ovy fly with us again. With that in mind I am retracting my previous statement that we should no longer fly 46 in the name of reducing the total number of sims we cater for.

Fen’s idea about flying IL2 46 aircraft we simply cannot fly in any other sim because they are not included seems like a great one .

As long as folks turn up to fly 46 it makes sense. ? ( no pressure lol)

When I used to be able to command and host, and the game selection was much different than now. 

We made a point to fly to the most weakest link.

If a guy only had lets say WW2 Janes, and the rest of us did too, well we flew that.

The online experience is for the Camaraderie and the Human interaction IMHO 

Otherwise if not for the want for that you could easily indulge yourself in single player, and be happy as a clam, until you actually thought you was good at it, and  jumped in a Online server with Breather's

Tennmike from the UBI ZOO did just that with me years ago, bragged and bragged at what an exceptional P-38 pilot he was. 

I am not and told him so, but the floor was wet with his tears soon enough.

I had no idea a Human could outfly  and AI

ROFLMAO 

• Jabo locked this topic