Graphics issues

Ever since the last patch I have been having freezes. It is defiantly a graphics issue as it happens both on and offline and mostly at start of missions when everything is loading, one it settles its ok or if I refly a mission it settles but with odd stutter I have scanned forums and done all the suggested fixes to no avail. I run a nvideav1050ti ,and it looks like problem isn't going to be resolved, does anyone run ati cards and if so do they have any issues? I'd be gutted to have to buy new card as 1050 is relatively new

• 1. DDz Quorum
59 minutes ago, delta7 said:

Ever since the last patch (...)

Maybe de-activate all mods first. 

Next, I think I'd try a complete uninstall/reinstall of the entire game. (Save a copy of Data/Input so you may not have to re-enter all key/button bindings.)

Because I cannot imagine this being the graphics card... Not if it runs fine afterwards - it should show issues further on too... 

That's what I would try ... 

I have checked all my settings and now have them at jasons recommended here

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/34764-jasons-quick-guide-to-3001-graphics-smoothness/page/3/ 

all I needed to do was was reduce preset and clouds and seems to help a bit on single player, will check multiplayer later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crash said:

To be honest a 1050 isnt the best card for the job.

Yes thats what I gathered from some research, but what to do, I probably should upgrade to win 10 and upgrade graphics but then id be as well getting new pc. I was considering gaming laptop but there are issues with these so im a bit undecided on best action to take. Ill probably carry on till year end and see if there are any black friday sales and treat myself to a new rig for Christmas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...