Cool down Period after DCS.

Redtail

Having had numerous requests? for some Ben Tarvie Highland Railway' narrow gauge footage,I have succumbed to pressure.Do look at the others that are on my site. 

All generous donations and subscriptions greatly received to keep this line going!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Lovely little(!) railway there Mark, my Dad's just gotten into US G gauge 1:32 scale (or was it 1:29...?) and is threatening to make a start on the permanent way this summmer. That's alongside the shed he built for his o gauge layout! Seems you can't have enough railways....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tom, It does have that effect on you once you have started.As I have said before I have built a small N gauge layout up stairs for the winter months.

DD_Arthur, It is 16mm scale the correct scale down for the real narrow gauge railways around the country.

The track length is 111 meters and the duration of a complete run is just over four mins.

The hardest part for me is having to deal with the vegetation each season, mole hill's,flooding.However I would not like to elevate the track 

as Gauge 1 owners have to.

Tom, It does have that effect on you once you have started.As I have said before I have built a small N gauge layout up stairs for the winter months.

DD_Arthur, It is 16mm scale the correct scale down for the real narrow gauge railways around the country.

The track length is 111 meters and the duration of a complete run is just over four mins.

The hardest part for me is having to deal with the vegetation each season, mole hill's,flooding.However I would not like to elevate the track 

as Gauge 1 owners have to, although the knee's would not agree? Here is the second of the newer vids taken two years ago.

Grandparent commitments and medical issues meant a quiet time last summer on the BTHR.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...