Using JSGME

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

Morning. Currently I am using 'C:/Users/...../Saved games/DCS/Mods/aircraft' for the A4 and a couple of other mods. This works fine and I'm quite happy to keep using it as it keeps stuff out of the main game folder and is easy enough to switch mods on and off.

However, being used to JSGME I tried to use it in DCS. I set it up and, as there was already a 'Mods' folder created by DCS I renamed the mods folder created by JSGME 'SidsMods' to ensure no compatibilty issues. JSGME set itself up ok. I tried the A4 by using 'Mods/aircraft/A-4E-C v1.3' as that is the immediately visible mod that can be seen on the UI. It didn't show up on the list of aircraft along the bottom of the page by using the same filepath 'Mods/aircraft' that is in the 'Saved games' setup. There are two folders that have an 'aircraft' folder in the game root folder...'Mods' and 'CoreMods' but directing JSGME to either one of these doesn't work. Does the game block use of JSGME in favour of the 'Saved games' or do I need to use a different filepath?

Cheerzen