Books for sale

delta7

With my sons away to university , its time to consider downsizing and clearing all my shite   treasures so here is a start with some books

now I consider these to be in excellent condition, most only read once, but any that are worn are noted.

I do not want any money  for them Im happy if they find a good home, but would like post and packaging.

Some are rare and worth some money so if you want then make a donation to Macmillan Cancer Support.

If you are interested get back to me and I will let you know cost.

It might take a while to get to you, Im a bit busy with family there days but they will get there

If you want any more info on book then let me know hb is hard back,   pb is paperback and iv listed the publishing date

Squadrons Up                                                    noel monks                        hb           1940       wear

War diary of Hielman Lipfert                                                                        hb           1993

A willingness to die                                        Brian Kingcombe                pb           2008

Glorious Spitfire                                              Les Parera                           hb          

Plane spotters guide                                      Tony Holmes                     hb           2012

Aces Pilots 8th AF                                         Jerry Scutts                         hb           2001

RAF official 90th year souvenir issue                        RAF                        magazine

Battles with Luftwaffe                                  Janes                                     hb           2001

Fighter combat ( the bible)                         Robert Shaw                      hb           1988

In pursuit                                                       John kylander                      pb           2006       tear cover

Wings on my sleeve                                       Eric Brown                          pb           2007

Fighter pilot tactics                                         Mke spick                         hb           1983

Observers book aircraft 1962                                                                  hb           1962

Practical flying ( Flying corp game )                                                         pb          

Alert in the west                                              Willi Heilmann                     pb           2003

The right stuff                                                   Tom wolfe                          pb           2005

They flew through sand                                   C Haughton                       pb           1991

Messershmitts over sicely                           J Steinhoff                           hb           1987

The last battle                                                   P henn                                hb           1973

Malta Hurricane years                                   cull                                         hb           1999

Catch 22                                                               j heller                               pb           1982       wear

A wing and  a prayer                                       h Crosby                              hb           1993

Wind sand stars                                               saint expery                       hb           1990

The eighth passenger                                    miles tripp                          pb          

The big show                                                     pierre closterman           hb           2004

Thunderbolt                                                      r Johnston                           pb           1999

I flew for the fuhrer                                       Hienz knoke                       pb           2003

First light                                                             Geoffrey wellum             pb           2003

The first and the last                                      galland                                 pb           2001

JG26                                                                       Caldwell                              hb           1991

S

Dave

• Thanks 1

• 2. Administrators

For some reason you have PMs disabled Delta, but these I'd be interested in. How much are we talking about?

Shaw - Fighter Combat
Johnston - Thunderbolt
Knoke - I Flew For the Fuhrer

Cheers

Jabo

On 2/11/2019 at 5:43 PM, Jabo said:

For some reason you have PMs disabled Delta, but these I'd be interested in. How much are we talking about?

Shaw - Fighter Combat
Johnston - Thunderbolt
Knoke - I Flew For the Fuhrer

Cheers

Jabo

books will be posted today or tomorrow morning