Participants

Jabo

Cycling along the Elbe seems to be wonderful. All the way into ancient East Germany?

If you do not want to cross the Channel, there are some air shows in Germany. Place and date in the link where it is also linked to the various events' websites:

https://www.milavia.net/airshows/calendar/showdates-2019-europe-DE.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators
4 hours ago, PropNut said:

Thanks guys, I will look at my options once I get there. My wife did urge me to grab a plane from Hamburg to London for a few days so I am pretty sure I should be able to show up for at least one event if not the big one. 

Fly to Stanstead mate, it's the nearest major airport to Dux and I'm sure someone can pick you up on the way past.

Oh, and do the big one if you possibly can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Hey chaps, my mate Dave (who took a few of us up in his plane), would like to come to Duxford this year. He would like to stay at our hotel Friday and Saturday nights attending the show on Saturday. 

Anyone have a spare bed in their room ? 

If not he will have to try and book one......

cheers.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Jabo said:

Hunter, if you read this I will bring a litre of distilled water with me when I head to DX on Friday.

Thank you Jabo but you do not have to do that since trip to Duxford has been cancelled by me and Thor.

Unfortunately there were some issues that could not be resolved and we could not come this year.

Have fun and take a lot of photographs :) 

• Sad 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.