Our GB Server is up and running

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

On being run over by a Scotsman in a Messerschmitt 109:o

slo mo

Salute Dave:salute:  You are the current, undisputed leader in the 'how low can you go' championships:thumbsu:

Someone will be jealous........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

So, whenever the GoodCoops set is running, it will now be randomized, and these are the missions in the rotation:

[rotation]
random = true
   file = "GoodCoops\Rescue-P38-Spit-v-262-A8"
   file = "GoodCoops\P38-A20-Ships"
   file = "GoodCoops\P51-SpitV-110-262"
   file = "GoodCoops\Migvss109-Airsstart"
   file = "GoodCoops\P38-P51-v-D9-K4"
   file = "GoodCoops\190A3-A5vSpitfiresB25D"
   file = "GoodCoops\110vsb25d-rhineland"

Also, random rotation is now switch on for the DF server ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

No specific mods required Llama, it's just to allow for individual users to have 4K skins, custom label mods, custom map icons etc as each desires.

Ergo, you can join with no mods activated whatsoever... just need mod mode on old bean.

• 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, Llama_Thumper said:

Presuming it's the good ol' JGSME and the mod section of the official Il-2 forum - everything is coming back to me now ;). 

In which case - which mods are in use for this server/should people have for it?

We do try and 'standardize' just a bit, as much as possible (ie, not :)) as to have some kind of 'equal playing field', namely during coops, en would like to see that peeps use the small triangle dot as labels, and only the own icon on the map. Just to have some added immersion ... 

Like these ...

image.png

cheers, just what i was asking about. I may have Qs about the dot MOD (went to the page and wasn't immediately clear to me which variant to use), but looking into it (unless you can tell me now which one from this page it is: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/38978-mod-icons/)?

• 1. DDz Quorum
37 minutes ago, Llama_Thumper said:

cheers, just what i was asking about. I may have Qs about the dot MOD (went to the page and wasn't immediately clear to me which variant to use), but looking into it (unless you can tell me now which one from this page it is: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/38978-mod-icons/)?

I think it's this one:

ICON_D(distance)_D(direction)_NL(no labels)_SM(small)_T(triangle)  - original cleaned up a bit cause I'm sloppy

ICON_D_D_NL_SM_T.rar8.01 kB · 187 downloads

• 3 weeks later...