Our GB Server is up and running

• 1. DDz Quorum

Arthur, I can't tell you on how many levels I'm impressed; the calibre of the flying is top-notch, well done Arthur & BB, and is certainly a joy to watch; however, the choice of soundtrack is inspired! It elevates what could have been a fairly monotonous one-take of some decent formation flying to a captivating and joyful celebration of what we do.

Thanks, Arthur, for putting a big grin on my face this morning!

• 2. Administrators
1 hour ago, DD_Arthur said:

Yes, deffo!   Haven't we got Dogzford coming up soon?

Probably not - not enough people interested in taking part. I don't think anything much has been organised yet.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Oh, and as far as I can tell, this GBS SRS on the server runs independently from its DCS counter part. I could even have both connected at the same time... yeah, what's the use of that? I dunno, I do not need any technical stuff to talk to myselves, for sure! We are all ears!

• 1. DDz Quorum
19 minutes ago, DD_Llama_Thumper said:

guys, another Q - is TacView recording enabled? got it recently and would look to improve my dofight-fu (or, just stop being a VR-target;))

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/30460-tacview-–-understand-what-happened-during-your-last-flight/

It is now, I just allowed it on the DF server ...

• 1. DDz Quorum

It is enabled on the Coops ... but, the point you are making is for PWCG Coops - as that is yet a different set! And no, I did not enable it there, because the whole deal with the PWCG Coop is complex enough as it is ... for sure, today it all ran fine, but really I do not want to add any more complexity to it, increasing the risk of it failing somewhere left right or center...

I might be temped to enable it for PWCG as well, but I think I want Fenrir's take / view on that    :)