Our GB Server is up and running

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

As of today, we also got a Coop server running 24/7.

The Coop server is running the 'GoodCoops' in Rotation. Two of them are in there at the moment, number should increase when we come across one, and someone shouts out 'Good Coop! Save it!'

This coop server will be used for hosting the regular coops, so people in waiting can have fun on the regular DF server. Yeah, this will cause confusion, because people will see the DF, join it, and next wonder where everybody is? lol 

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

For....ahem....cinematic purposes I'm hoping we might find the time tomorrow (sunday) evening for a little mass P-51 formation flying wearing 'Blue-nosed bastards of Bodney' skins.

Nothing too dramatic or taxing, just a large gaggle flying gently around for a bit:P

I've uploaded the appropriate set of 4k skins to the skault so they are available via Checkskins or you can have a look at 'em and d/l from here.

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/55168-bugsys-p-51-skins/?do=findComment&comment=876083

Or of course you can tell me to get stuffed!:goodjob:

• Thanks 1