Our GB Server is up and running

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Oh, how lovely it is to watch you use that butcher bird's speed and roll rate to get that enemy... however, your gunnery ... it may need some improvement left and right, but mainly center :)

Now why did your engine stop?

Must admit I watched the video without sound, so I may have missed some really relevant stuff?

Good show anyways!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute Arthur and Sheriff, that was one of the most exhilarating few minutes I've flown anywhere :) Watching the vid and seeing where your rounds were going, I was extremely lucky not to get hit by your artillery pieces. We had fun higher up too....have you got a vid of the La5 bouncing you two...whoever that was.... ;)

I love hearing the chat too...brilliant!

• 4 weeks later...

More 'Dogz server......:shaunhb:

I'm under the impression the G14 is just as fast as the K4 below 22,000ft.   As long as you keep the speed over 300km/h for the most part,  it will just instantly pick up and scoot onwards and upwards when the throttle is fire-walled. 

The big plus is having the option of the lovely 20mm cannon instead of the cumbersome 30 and it's limited ammo.  

And being a helicopter when you need it:ass:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators

Really entertaining to see playback of some of the evening's events. Thank you Arthur - Although internet problems prevented me from staying on longer last night, it's really good to see GBS getting some good numbers online.

• 1. DDz Quorum
39 minutes ago, DD_Arthur said:

This is the best thing the 'stones ever did, isn't it?

No it's not. In my opinion ... it's the one that starts like "Please allow me to introduce myself"

And as for this title: indeed, I cannot always get what I want, but I can always not get want I do not want... So, thanks Arthur, for bringing this one up  :)