Our GB Server is up and running

• 1. DDz Quorum

GB dedicated server is running, on the same server as the Cliffs of Dover one is...

Name: DangerDogz

Password: <unowichone>

Currently running two missions:

1. - Dangerdogz test server 3
  2. - Fighter sweep II_202818

I could spawn in, but a lot of 'Multiplayer server overload. Contact server administrator' messages showed up.

Not sure what causes it, CPU is hardly doing anything at 10%

Anyways, it's just a test thing at the moment. Go have fun with it!

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Good to read it works!

Server has an i7 at 3.4Ghz, should do, should it not?  The messages occur in the same frequency, even when I stop the CloD server...

Maybe the missions need some tuning? This is a screen shot from the 'fighter sweep' mission: should have been a video maybe, as one could see these all bumping into each other, jumping, trying to get out.... :) 

Image1.jpg

GB ... Grande Botchup? 

There's a 'Remote Control' option, I will try and set it up, maybe mission creators can upload/edit the mission content on it that way?

• 1. DDz Quorum
6 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

Which map?

Looks like it just keeps on running  whenever nothing happens: Just joined the test #3 mission that had been running for hours and hours, flew around to the German Trains, got shot down by AAA, and next thing you know.... it rotates. So, I think a timer trigger does not get initiated when there's no Humans on the server, thinking no Humans, nothing gets triggered ?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hm, after doing some more flying around on the server, in the cool company of Jabo, Gypsy and Arthur, it kinda looks like the first pil2ot that kicks of a trigger, and gets its aircraft downed (including bailing out first), will force the mission to be rotated... The perfect Friar style of hosting this is!

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Okay, the 'spontaneous' mission end/roll over is now fixed, it was due to me leaving  the setting 'Team points per round' at 0 (zero). So, have changed this to  value of 1410065407.

Next point of attention will be registering the server correctly, so it will be using a Username to logon...

• Like 2