Confused

OK.  I'm getting into Battle of Stalingrad enough that I went out and purchased Battle of Moscow and Battle of Kuban.  I found out that there's a sale going on at IL-2 Sturmovik.   So when I bought BoM I went to my License Key page at il2sturmovik.com and discovered that the key had been automatically activated.  When I started the game it was there, maps planes and all.  Good.  So I decided to go ahead and buy BoK.  I used the same procedure but this time, although on the license Key page it said my purchase had been activated, it wasn't.  No map(s), planes, nothing.  After opening the game and seeing BoM I took a quick spin around the autumn map then closed out of the game.  After making my BoK purchase and ensuring that it had been purchased and the key activated I restarted the game to find no BoK!!!  See below.

So what's up?  Do I have to contact IL-2 Sturmovik?

No BoK.jpg

Proof of Purchase.jpg

:slap_head:   DOH!  Usually I log in off line.  After my BoM purchase I "accidentally" hit the Green Enter box.  After my BoK purchase I logged in offline.  As Forrest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

So I logged in online and there it was.  Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious.  You guys are lifesavers. 

Now to practice a heck of a lot.