Skins Question

When I'm customizing my plane I can see the "Official" skins but not the custom ones.  All I see is the name.  I am using BoX skins in .dds format.

46 lets you see all the skins.  Is there a way to make the custom skins show on the Settings page?  Of do I have to remember what each custom skin looks like from memory?

• 1. DDz Quorum

First thing to check, from the hangar screen go into the 'Settings' screen. Select 'Game'. ensure 'Enable mods' and 'Show custom paint schemes' are checked. The mods needs to be on so that you can fly with the Dogz because we fly with mods on and the custom paint schemes need to be turned on here to be able to see them.

Secondly, if you already have the above checked have you installed the custom skins into the right folder?  The path is '1C Game Studios/IL-2 Battle of Moscow/data/graphics/skins/.....

This is where the aircraft skin folders are.

Cheerzen

I believe I have done all that.

1st are my "enablements":  Enable Mods and Custom Skins checked.

2nd how the Official skins show.  I get a visualization of the skin.

3rd how the Custom skins (don't) show.  I have to remember what this skin will look like on the plane.

4th where my skins are located.  Note that some are "hazy".  When clicked they are very dark.  They are 5.33Mb.  The oOthers as you can see look "normal" and are 4Mb.  I downloaded all from IL-2 Surmovik links.

01_BoS Image 2_Enablements.jpg

02_BoS Image 3_Official Skins.jpg

03_BoS Image 4_Custom Skins.jpg

-04BoS Image1_Skins.jpg