Sign in to follow this  
Kira

DCS F-14A/B Pre-order Now Available at Heatblur

$10 Discout = $69.99 U.S.  Pre-order version available this winter. $69.99 later (I guess).  Looks like the "promised" map is a non-starter.  Campaigns for Caucasus and Persian Gulf maps.

https://store.heatblur.com/products/test-product

Now also on DCS's site, discount currently included:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

Wow, that's EPIC.

Finally watched the video...cold chills... just might break down and take the plunge. Still want the A10C..this sh$t is getting expensive 😁!

11 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Finally watched the video...cold chills... just might break down and take the plunge. Still want the A10C..this sh$t is getting expensive 😁!

That it is.  Definitely.  I'm looking at a major amount for an upgrade to run things decently, and it hurts.

• Like 1

If enough folks get the F-14, are we gonna open a Naval wing? Maybe WebfootDogz 🤣🤣🤣?

If they release a decent template at start I'll make some VF-4426 (DDZ = 4,4,26) custom skins with the DD logo on the tail!

• Thanks 1

Sounds good to me!  Well, depending on the results of the Pulmonary Function Test next Monday (am I stable, declining, etc), I will pre-order.

• Like 2

A Navel Wing will be a good distraction from beating myself up on the Spit😉

• Haha 2

I will be buying this, maybe a Chrizzy present along with the Haynes Manual for the Tomcat :)

• Like 2

On 11/1/2018 at 7:39 PM, Gypsy said:

Sounds good to me!  Well, depending on the results of the Pulmonary Function Test next Monday (am I stable, declining, etc), I will pre-order.

The results of my PFT were very encouraging. I am stable; little to no change in my lung capacities over the last 2.6 years.. While the numbers are nasty bad, they haven't changed much from the initial 25% function. I am now at 23% function (getting oxygen in to my blood stream). With supplemental O2, I will be able to poke around this earth a bit longer. So, tomorrow I have to stick to my word and preorder the F-14 😁,

• Like 6

Trying to stay true to my word for a change.... F-14 Tomcat Pre Ordered as of 10 minutes before this post 😁!  Will wait a bit on the Gulf map in hopes they will put it on sale around Black Friday or Christmas time..

• Like 2

So how many folks have pre ordered the F-14? Do we have enough to form a Dogz swim team?