DCS F-14A/B Pre-order Now Available at Heatblur

Kira

$10 Discout = $69.99 U.S.  Pre-order version available this winter. $79.99 later (I guess).  Looks like the "promised" map is a non-starter.  Campaigns for Caucasus and Persian Gulf maps.

https://store.heatblur.com/products/test-product

Now also on DCS's site, discount currently included:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

CONFIRMED CREWMEMBERS:

Kira

Fenrir

Painless

Crash

Gypsy

Redtail

FT

AP

Artie

Wingflier

Bluebear

Sheriff

Sid

11 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Finally watched the video...cold chills... just might break down and take the plunge. Still want the A10C..this sh$t is getting expensive ?!

That it is.  Definitely.  I'm looking at a major amount for an upgrade to run things decently, and it hurts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 7:39 PM, Gypsy said:

Sounds good to me!  Well, depending on the results of the Pulmonary Function Test next Monday (am I stable, declining, etc), I will pre-order.

The results of my PFT were very encouraging. I am stable; little to no change in my lung capacities over the last 2.6 years.. While the numbers are nasty bad, they haven't changed much from the initial 25% function. I am now at 23% function (getting oxygen in to my blood stream). With supplemental O2, I will be able to poke around this earth a bit longer. So, tomorrow I have to stick to my word and preorder the F-14 ?,

• Like 6

Trying to stay true to my word for a change.... F-14 Tomcat Pre Ordered as of 10 minutes before this post ?!  Will wait a bit on the Gulf map in hopes they will put it on sale around Black Friday or Christmas time..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...