Sign in to follow this  
Painless

MS Sidewinder2

Just wondered if anyone would like my Sidewinder Joystick for free ?

It worked just fine for 46 but has a centring issue in BOS. Probably nothing wrong with the stick itself. 

If any Dogz who have not got a MSFFB stick want it then pass it on.  If not, then Yes please Mick!  I've got one but I've been looking for a spare for a while now.

While we're at it.....I've got FT's old Logitech G940 stick and throttle unit.  They both work ok.  I believe Jabo has the pedals for it too.  Perhaps we can re-unite them and....er.....I dunno, something beautiful can happen, lol.

Jabo; do you want the complete set? 

Ok Arthur, I found my old, old one in the cupboard as well mate. So you can have two if you like.....

Now to find a massive box and some packing material.  : )

PM me your addy darling.

Mine gets the shakes and I have to leave cockpit tab out or look at stings and come back to make it go away in BOS. 

I haven't had the centering issue though. I have two sticks already myself, and a couple old game port one's for spare parts. 

TOAD, are you using Win10 ? Just wondered if you could run the Sidewinder in Win7 flying BoS no problem but had issues when you tried it in Win 10 ?

Not yet getting ready to have it all setup in Win10. The game keeps crashing in Win7 so since my Mobo/CPU doesn't fully support versions older than Win 10 I'm going to try that and see if it fixes BOX

On 9/23/2018 at 11:25 AM, DD_Arthur said:

If any Dogz who have not got a MSFFB stick want it then pass it on.  If not, then Yes please Mick!  I've got one but I've been looking for a spare for a while now.

While we're at it.....I've got FT's old Logitech G940 stick and throttle unit.  They both work ok.  I believe Jabo has the pedals for it too.  Perhaps we can re-unite them and....er.....I dunno, something beautiful can happen, lol.

Jabo; do you want the complete set? 

If you're offloading the G940 Arthur, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands - My two Sidewinders are in good order but a spare or two is sensible.